BrandSpeakAsia is seeking talented graphic artists, multimedia animators, and interaction designers to join a fresh multimedia and design team. This team’s goal is to produce multimedia output and interactive content in the form of websites, flash animation videos, Cartoons, Audio-Visual Presentations, E-banner ADS, and other digital marketing and design tools apart from print collaterals such as posters, banners, billboards, and other below the line advertising collaterals.
Experience: At least 6 months experience in design, animating or programming
Functions: Art /Creative, Design, Programming, Visual Editing
Responsible to: Design Director
External relationships to be developed: Blue chip and SME clients to director level in marketing, design, events and communications teams
Internal relationships: Senior Management, Account Management Team
Salary: Basic Salary
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Makati Office
Skills and Qualifications required for the post:
- Artists, Animators, and Web Designers with one or more of the following skills:
- Exceptional graphics and data visualization experience
- Intuitive and delightful interaction design for the web, mobile, and TV set touch-screens
- Stylish, Sophisticated and quick illustration skills
- Knowledge of digital communications, specialized programming and advanced technology—all of which changes with extreme rapidity.
- An eye for layout and design, which can include the use of videos, music and animations
- Ability to express ideas in the form of writing, and speaking for corporate presentations of designs/artworks implemented
- Ability to meet deadlines set and work under pressure; Need self-discipline to start projects on their own, to budget their time, and to meet deadlines and production schedules
- Ability to plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communications problems
- Ability to find the most effective way to get messages across in print, electronic, and film media using a variety of methods such as color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques.
Main Duties of the Post
- Develop the overall layout and production design of magazine covers, Newsletters, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Produce promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services as well as design and develop below the line marketing collaterals such as posters, banners, billboards, etc.
- Design distinctive logos and other corporate templates, i.e., letterheads, ID’S and other materials for branding for various products and businesses
- Develop material for Internet Web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects.
- Develop and Implement Back-End Programming for Websites in various formats, i.e., full flash, word press, static, hybrid, etc.
All applicants should include relevant work samples and/or design portfolio.
Multimedia and Graphic Artist Job Description
Email your CV and photo and design portfolio email@example.com