BrandSpeakAsia needs an account executive which will be assigned to handle and
implement marketing communications and public relations service for select accounts.
The account executive will primarily write and develop press releases, speakerʼs profiles,
speeches, and other substantive requirements in order to communicate the clientʼs
messages to its key publics.
Job Type: Full Time
Responsible to: Account Director
External relationships to be developed: Blue chip and SME clients to director level on
marketing, design, events and communications teams
Internal relationships: Senior Management, Account Management and Design Team,
Finance and Administration
Salary: Basic monthly salary for discussion
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Makati Office
Main duties of the post:
A. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- The Account Executive will handle daily coordination with assigned client.
- Derive and analyze the daily needs of client and be able to come up with
solutions to meet their expectations.
- Develop pro-active activities that will improve the publicity or exceed the public
relations goals of the client.
- Be able to develop good relationship with the account manager of the client as
well as the directors involved in the account.
- Attendance to client meetings and selected marketing events of clients.
B. EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Organize, manage, and handle events that are required by the account, i.e.
media activities, press lunches, press conference, etc.
C. MEDIA RELATIONS
- Monitor media publications on a daily basis
- Be able to develop good relationships with the media especially during events
and media activities.
- Participate in press rounds to develop good relationships with the media.
- Write press releases about the account on a scheduled basis or as defined by a
The Account Executive must possess an open mind, people and client relations skill,
strong creative writing and presentation development skill, ability to perform with a
team, good ability to express communication in both writing and speech.
Email your CV and photo at email@example.com
Or Contact Ms. Chariza M. Salgado, BrandSpeakAsia Vice President and COO
At telephone numbers 501-5090, 750-6510